Authentic Taekwondo Academy(MUDO USA) takes great pride in our children’s TaeKwonDo program. As our young students progress through our program they improve:
- Respect is the very first lesson taught; respect is learned.
- Self-discipline is instilled by the examples set by our instructors and follow up responsibility list.
- Concentration and focus is improved by providing challenges and practice self-defense movement to imaginary opponent.
- Self-confidence based upon physical ability or self-defense ability and attained by setting and reaching goals.
- Coordination improvement will carry over onto any playing field.
- Experience has shown us that early development of these skills will set a positive foundation for the rest of their lives.
How your child can benefit from Tae Kwon Do
Our children TaeKwonDo martial arts programs are tailored to your child’s age group and skill level. Children ages 4-5 have a greater emphasis placed on developing motor coordination, balance, discipline and respect. Children ages 6-11 learn more advanced physical techniques in addition to a greater emphasis on values and avoiding peer pressure.
Your child begins by practicing basic patterns and forms, board breaking, kicking, blocking, striking and punching. These fundamental skills increase your child’s physical coordination, flexibility, balance and mental acumen.
Self-Defense and self esteem for your child
Authentic Taekwondo Academy develops your child’s athletic abilities and self-awareness while improving your child’s capabilities in self-defense. Martial arts emphasizes moral development as well. Children learn respect for themselves and others, heightened concentration and increase discipline and restraint. The self-discipline that develops as a result of learning and practicing the techniques usually carries over into other areas of the child’s life.
School grades often improve as your child learns to focus on objectives and to work toward achievement. The self discipline and self respect which martial arts develops can provide your child with the skills and mindset necessary to resist peer pressure.
Family Discount – Additional savings are gained with each family member who signs up!
*Two TaeKwonDo Introductory/Evaluation Lessons
We would like to invite you and your family to try out exciting martial arts program.
To receive your two free introductory/evaluation lessons fill out our online information request form.
Traditional Martial Arts, Korean Martial Arts, Olympic TaeKwonDo, HapKiDo, Self-Defense, Fitness, Weight loss, Flexibility, Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem, Self-Control,