HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY HERE!
We, here at MUDO USA Authentic Taekwondo Academy feel kids can have a terrific time on their birthday. Below you will find all the information you will need to plan your child’s party. If you have any questions, feel free to call
We provide a group Martial Arts Lesson for all children who attend the party. This is a fun filled Martial Arts Lesson with the Birthday Child being the Star of the Show. All guests will receive a Free 30 days TaeKwonDo Trial Program just for attending the Party (provided they are not already students of the Martial Arts Studio).
Fun games and events will be done at the party such as ninja ball, relay races and shuttle runs……. We have many games that we play. We structure the games based on the age of the attendees. Whether the student is 5 or 15 we have the right games for them.
STRUCTURE OF THE PARTY
- Beginning of the Party – The party usually starts with Set Up beginning 15 minutes prior to starting time. It usually takes the guests approximately 10 to 15 minutes to show up and get ready to start.
- We usually teach a Taekwondo Lesson for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the children.
- We then play games for the rest of the hour.
- The children usually then eat Pizza and Birthday Cake.
- After the cake, the children sit around the Birthday Boy or Girl while he/she opens their presents or they can open them at home.
- After the presents it is time to go home.
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO PARTY
We supply the entertainment, you supply the rest. We suggest you bring a table cloth large enough to accommodate all the children to sit around and eat. We can provide a table. We also recommend you bring enough garbage bags to put all the trash and paper in at the end of the party. We suggest juice boxes or canned drinks. We suggest pizza for ease of delivery and easy cleanup as well as ice cream cups if you plan to serve ice cream. You must provide a list of all children that will be attending the party. It is very important that we get this list a few days before the party. We must have a waiver signed by you stating that your guests parents know that they are at our studio participating in a party.
For more information, Please Call us (301)977-8668 or Email email@example.com